FX DAILY Your Home For Real Time Forex News & Analysis
Live Forex News
Most Recent Forex Videos
About the site
Welcome to fxdailyterminal.com, a website dedicated to providing an objective overview on the currency (and rates) markets, based on both the fundamental drivers as well as the technical dynamics on a daily basis.
We primarily look to provide ‘colour’ on the G10 majors at the start of the London (European) session, covering all the key events from Asia as well as late NY.
Setting the opening mood of the day is valuable reference point for traders and investors alike and with combined experience of over 30 years, predominantly in FX but incorporating volatility and the underlying commodities, our observations and analysis (thereon) offer a credible outlook on the price action ahead.
We offer concise briefings which cater for time sensitivity, but also offer a more detailed analysis on specific currency pairings as well as their underlying determinants. Our reasoning focuses on establishing fair value levels, and in doing so, marrying up technical analysis with the multitude of data and events which prompt deviations – to varying degrees – from these levels.
We continually seek to distinguish the significant influences on the market away from ‘the noise’, which in the current climate of ‘media overload’ can be time consuming.
Our views – like any other – are there for debate within the investment community, but we will endeavour to highlight the risks on all time frames to give participants as wide a perspective as possible.
Live Forex News Videos
Subscribe to our youtube channel
FOMC Preview 20/6/17
RSI Indicator Video
Morning Report 20/6/18
ECB VS Fed 15/6/18
ECB Preview 14/6/18
FOMC Preview 13/6/18
Morning Report 13/6/18
Market Wrap 12/6/18
NFP Preview 8/6/18
Sign Up To Our Real Time 24HR Forex News Squawk Service
£49.99 per month
Fill form for a free 1 week real time forex squawk news trial
Overnight Forex Headlines
* US President Trump has backed down on immigration, signing the order to end family separations at the border.
* The president has however made immigration a requirement in the NAFTA talks with Mexico.
* Canada's PM Trudeau has cast doubts on whether the US president would impose tariffs on autos, retaining a positive outlook on the NAFTA talks alongside his ForMin Freeland.
* Last night, we saw PM May win another significant vote on the 'meaningful vote' on a Brexit deal, winning over Tory rebels once more.
* Focus on the BoE meeting today, where rates are fully expected to remain on hold, so attention will turn to their assessment of the recent data which has been tentatively positive - notably consumer spending.
* Overnight, BoJ member Funo commenting on sluggish price growth, but expects an upturn in the longer run. Also sees the economy in an uptrend but with medium term risks from trade tensions.
* Japan set to sign a free trade agreement with the EU next month.
* Swiss trade balance for May rises from CF2.245bln to 2.760bln.
* SNB rate decision this morning, but no changes expected.
* Norges bank also meet/announce on rates - no change this time, but expected to underline a move in the Sept meeting.
What is a squawk
A Squawk is an audio news service for traders, brokers and other professionals who need up-to-the-second market news. We service clients from around the world, helping them react quickly and confidently to global events.
Our analysts monitor all major newswires, television channels, news websites, blogs and social media platforms for headlines with market-moving potential. We only broadcast the most relevant news headlines and we offer better analysis and insight than any of our competitors.
We broadcast 24 hours a day from London and Singapore, Monday to Friday (except for selected Bank Holidays). Commentary covers all the main asset classes, including equities, fixed income, FX and commodities.
For more information contact email@example.com
What is Forex
Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a OTC global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. All the world's combined stock markets don't even come close to this. But what does that mean to you? Take a closer look at forex trading and you may find some exciting trading opportunities unavailable with other investments.