FX DAILY Your Home For Real Time Forex News & Analysis
Live (Running) Forex News Feed
Most Recent Forex Videos
About the site
Welcome to fxdailyterminal.com, a website dedicated to providing an objective overview on the currency (and rates) markets, based on both the fundamental drivers as well as the technical dynamics on a daily basis.
We primarily look to provide ‘colour’ on the G10 majors at the start of the London (European) session, covering all the key events from Asia as well as late NY.
Setting the opening mood of the day is valuable reference point for traders and investors alike and with combined experience of over 30 years, predominantly in FX but incorporating volatility and the underlying commodities, our observations and analysis (thereon) offer a credible outlook on the price action ahead.
We offer concise briefings which cater for time sensitivity, but also offer a more detailed analysis on specific currency pairings as well as their underlying determinants. Our reasoning focuses on establishing fair value levels, and in doing so, marrying up technical analysis with the multitude of data and events which prompt deviations – to varying degrees – from these levels.
We continually seek to distinguish the significant influences on the market away from ‘the noise’, which in the current climate of ‘media overload’ can be time consuming.
Our views – like any other – are there for debate within the investment community, but we will endeavour to highlight the risks on all time frames to give participants as wide a perspective as possible.
Live Forex News Videos
2pm GMT 25/5/18
Sign Up To Our Real Time 24HR Forex News Squawk Service
£49.99 per month
Fill form for a free 1 week real time forex squawk news trial
Overnight Forex Headlines
* There was a slight turn of optimism overnight when North Korea made comments that it was still willing to meet the US.
* US Senate majority Leader said he hopes talks with North Korea can get back on track.
* US Commerce Sec Ross to visit China for fresh trade talks at the end of next week.
* Last night, Fed's Harker said the Fed could end tightening by 2019.
* Canada's PM discouraged by possible car tariffs from the US, while Mexico is said to have tabled an offer in the NAFTA talks.
* In the UK, Chancellor Hammond says the government is looking at all options to avoid a hard border.
* Second reading of Q1 GDP in the UK due out this morning, but no revisions expected.
* Overnight, Tokyo CPI for May came in at 0.5% to bring the yoy rate in by a tenth to 0.4%.
* German IFO survey out this morning, with the Apr indicators expected to improve a little from Mar.
* US Durable goods out this afternoon in the US.
* US Fed chair Powell due to speak later today, as well as BoE gov Carney
What is a squawk
A Squawk is an audio news service for traders, brokers and other professionals who need up-to-the-second market news. We service clients from around the world, helping them react quickly and confidently to global events.
Our analysts monitor all major newswires, television channels, news websites, blogs and social media platforms for headlines with market-moving potential. We only broadcast the most relevant news headlines and we offer better analysis and insight than any of our competitors.
We broadcast 24 hours a day from London and Singapore, Monday to Friday (except for selected Bank Holidays). Commentary covers all the main asset classes, including equities, fixed income, FX and commodities.
For more information contact email@example.com
What is Forex
Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a OTC global market where all the world's currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. All the world's combined stock markets don't even come close to this. But what does that mean to you? Take a closer look at forex trading and you may find some exciting trading opportunities unavailable with other investments.