An Interactive Community for FX News, Analysis and Education
Live (Running) News Feed
Major Headlines 26/4/18
* Main even of the day is the ECB later on, with the market focusing on how the governing council will react to the softening data in the region.
* Risk mood steady this morning, as president Trump continues to push for a trade deal with China.
* China said to be considering a cut on duty on imported cars by up to a half.
* US sanctions on Iran still on the table despite efforts by Macron to convince Trump to consider latest curb on nuclear activities and stay in current 'deal'.
* MPs to debate on whether to leave the Customs Union today after upper house vote/defeat last week.
* UK press reporting the government due to issue a 50 page dossier on Brexit trade demands.
* Overnight, Australian terms of trade data; export prices up 4.9% in Q1, imports 2.1% - both higher than expected vs 2.8% and 2.0% previously.
* Early morning data saw the GfK German consumer climate index for May at 10.8 vs 10.9 prev.
* Riksbank meet this morning to announce on rates, but no change expected.
Sign Up To Our 24HR FX News Squawk Service
£49.99 per month
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org